ATTENTION: LEAGUE PRESIDENTS
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF ITEMS THAT HAVE TO BE TURNED IN AT THE MARCH MEETINGS.
MAKE SURE YOU TYPE ALL THESE FORMS OUT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!
• DECLARATION OF STATUS
- Pony Baseball Teams (Ages 13-14 due @ March Meeting)
- Pony Softball Teams (Ages 13-14 due @ March (Softball) Meeting)
- Colt/Palamino BASEBALL Teams (Ages 15-18 due @ April Meeting)
- Colt/Palmino SOFTBALL Teams (Ages 15-18) due @ April (Softball) Meeting)
• LOCAL FACT SHEET
• COPY OF YOUR LEAGUE’S CURRENT LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE FOR $1,000,000.00.
• TRI-T PARTICIPANT INFORMATION SHEET
- PRESIDENTS HAVE TO TURN IN THEIR INFO. SHEET ONLY AT THE MARCH MEETING.
- PONY Boys / Girls) Managers / Coaches need to be turned in at the April Meeting
- COLT (Boys / Girls Mangers / Coaches need to be turned in at the May Meeting
- All Mgrs. & Coaches have to turn them in.
• LOCAL COMMUNITY LEAGUE OFFICERS INFO. SHEET
• LOCAL COMMUNITY LEAGUE ESCROW ACCOUNT INFO. SHEET
• CHECK FOR $200.00 PER TEAM
• CHECK FOR ESCROW PAYMENT (Only if you’re a New Team to League)
• $200.00 CHECK FOR BASEBALL AND/OR $200.00 CHECK FOR SOFTBALL)
• BASEBALL/SOFTBALL ORDER FORM & CHECK
• FIELD LOCATION SHEET. (Street, City, Zip)
- (Check Tri-T Website Link, and if you’re on it already and info is correct, another form is not needed)
MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: TRI-T BASEBALL
ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JIM DECHELLIS AT 330-755-6949.
ALL FORMS ARE ON OUR WEBSITE, TYPE THEM OUT ONLINE, PRINT OUT, BRING TO MEETING.